Today we are witnessing one of the worst economic times of my generation. It’s hit a lot of sectors and it’s affected a lot of industries due to the trickle down effect (notice affect and effect in the same sentence). When company budgets are cut, and the advertising dollar is spent more frugally, consumers actually […]
- Facebook tries to pop your media bubble with new related articles feature
- State Department says it will consider reviewing content after Mar-a-Lago mess
- 'Frozen 2' sets official release date so get ready for more ice princess songs
- 'Indiana Jones 5' will hit theaters a year later than expected
- Disney pounces on 2019 release date for 'The Lion King'
- Now we know when we'll see 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- Uber plans to have its flying car ready by 2020